Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: The pellet thread!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BSA Lonestar .25 FAC - JSB Kings 25.4 gn
    FWB 300s (8 fpe) - Webley Mosquitoes 4.52

Pellets

Hi all

Anyone rate the H7N Field Target Trophy .22 for a BSA Hornet single shot?

Cheers
    Craeg

Gamo shadow 1000 .22

likes Bisley practice (flat heads)

AirArms s200: JSB Exact Diablo .177, Air Arms Field .177.
    They both shoot well, very recommended.

Benjamin Marauder .22 FAC H&N Baracuda 5.52 Best
    JSB Heavy18.1 5.52 Worst
    CP Box 14.3 .215 OK
    RWS Su.Fl 15.9 ? Not bad
    GAMO Hnt. 15.4 ? Fair
    All shot from 50yds 2 (10each) mag's each test from 1 pcs. rest. top to 3000 for each test. These were the best of many tested. Suprise was Gamo better than JSB,go figure. Used AGBR 25 targets 1 shot each,used 5 for resighting after pull througt patch for each pellet. wanted to be fair in testing.....Franky

My .177 BSA r-10 likes JSB Exacts 4.52, these also go very well in my sons AA S400. Consistent 5 pence sized groups at 30 yards bench rested indoors.

Cool My Pellets

Hi Toby, I have not long joined Airgun BBS. Have you made your site? I have a Air Arms s410 .177 superlight and its enjoys Acupell

Cheeers...R06er

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_2007 View Post
    Following this thread... http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280329

I have decided that I will make one of these free websites which will have a list on of what works well in different guns. This should save people time and money because they should be able to atleast narrow the possible pellets down before even buying a tin!

I realise that even diferent guns of the same model can prefer different pellets but this should go atleast some way to heling people!

But, I only have one air rifle and So I need your help, please reply to this thread with the make, model and caliber of your rifle/pistol and what pellets or pellets it likes.

Thanks,

Toby

pellets

Following this thread... http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280329

I have decided that I will make one of these free websites which will have a list on of what works well in different guns. This should save people time and money because they should be able to atleast narrow the possible pellets down before even buying a tin!

I realise that even diferent guns of the same model can prefer different pellets but this should go atleast some way to heling people!

But, I only have one air rifle and So I need your help, please reply to this thread with the make, model and caliber of your rifle/pistol and what pellets or pellets it likes.

Thanks,

Toby
    hw 80 k accupel work best for me

pellet choice

Thanks,

Toby
    I shoot a Rapid7 and a BSA s10, both perform best with Accupel

shauny is offline Has a taste for the French fancys

pellets

Thanks,

Toby
    lgu 4.52 jsb exact, tx 200 aa diablo field 4.52, hw 99 .22 like superdome

Good luck it can take a while to complete the full mission, to create a web site is a mission on its own many different options let me mo how you get on thanks

Thanks,

Toby[/QUOTE]

One for the hunters.

I was trying JSB Exact Monster Diablos in my .177 TX200hc yesterday. These things weigh 13.43gr - I've got .22 pellets that are lighter.

I'd fired around 30 shots at a 25yrd target when, a pidgeon landed about 35rds away. One of these pellets knocked it straight over so quick and clean.

They're pretty big pellets without a waist. The whole thing is kind of straight & cylindrical. The accuracy and take down power are fantastic.

All of the above.

Thanks,

Toby
    Thanks Toby that's very helpful.
    I bought a BSA / Gamo Hornet .22 springer 18 months ago. I tried Eley wasps without much consistency, then some RWS super H Point which were better but a slightly loose fit. BSA's own brand Interceptor and Elite are both working very well.

I have just bought 56 tins of .22 pellets from a guy who use to sell pellet sample packs. I am in the process of going through them on my Rapid S type. Previously I have only used Accupells through it, but I am getting some supprising results with some cheaper pellets.

BSA r10 .177 JSB Exact Heavy 4.52
    Daystate Huntsman Regal .177 JSB Exact Heavy 4.52
    Theoben Rapid MK11 .20 H&N FTT 5.0
    Air Arms S410K .22 Logun Penetrators 5.5
    RWS Rapier .22 Air Arms Field 5.52
    SMK XS19 Custom Carbine Hunter .177 JSB Exact 4.52
    Theoben Eliminator .22 H&N FTT 5.0

Cheers, Phil
    THE BRAIN CANNOT ASSIMILATE WHAT THE POSTERIA CANNOT TOLERATE