Thread: Logun Mkii

bazzer13 Guest

Logun Mkii

bought a used Logun MKii last week and had a very poor days shooting Sunday. looking for guidance on remedial action before sending back to Logun for overhaul.
    Gun loads pellets faultlessly but frequently fails to charge with air...wont fire. Have to unload magazine to avoid double feed.
    Gun intermittently fires when cocking which discharges pellet.. not funny.
    Gun will not now charge with air. will not dryfire.

Anyone with any bright ideas??

plymouth,but from birkenhead on the wirral
    after all that hassle im suprised you havnt smashed it up have you spoken to who you bought it off to find out if they had problems aswell?

bazzer13 Guest
    Spoke to the seller. Gun was perfect!!! Two tins of pellets through worked like a precision swiss watch. Must be like Guiness in that it doesn't travel well.

Simon Gibbon Guest
    Hi Bazzer13

I think your trigger is causing all your problems, if its set to light the system could start to over-ride and decock itself.

What you need to do is adjust the second stage sear engagement, the screw closest to the pressure gauge situated on the grey coloured sear, turn it anti-clockwise buy a full turn, this should give you a more precise second stage.

If you need any futher assistance please call on 01902 722 144.

Regards

Simon Gibbon

Looks like "good service" in action. Well done Logun....

Alex

bazzer13 Guest

LOGUN MKII

My thanks must go out to Simon for his prompt and excellent advice. Followed it to the letter and gun is now sweet as a nut.

If this is a sample of the aftersales support from Logun they have a converted advocate.

bazzer13 Guest
    TTT

Denn Guest
    After buying my Mk2 I didn't like the stock so they exchanged & fitted a fantastic looking replacement walnut stock...free of charge.

And re-tested & serviced the rifle complete with chrono readouts & used test target.
    ALWAYS had the very best service from them.

Denn.