Thread: 2004 Nearly Easter Bunny Bash Results

2004 Nearly Easter Bunny Bash Results

Hi folks.

With apologies for the delay you can find the Easter Bunny Bash results on our web site at www.barpc.org.uk under past events.

There are a few details (Any winners please email me the gun you used to win for our records) missing but essentially it's all there. Pictures should be up by Tuesday, compliments of our web master.

Thanks to all who attended and took part. See you for the Summer Sizzler, 80 shot hunter on 20th June 2004.

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club. Founded 1975

All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club. Founded 1975

Snapshot. Guest
    Email sent.

See you on June 20th.

Jonathan

5thplaceron Guest
    MVAC,did'nt nick as many trophies as usaul Bob,but we had an hectic saturday,letting about 120 kids and adults using our rifles and pistols ,all for a good cause promoting safe air gun shooting,and increasing our depleted funds,plus we got sunburnt,and a touch of food poisoning, and three of them have to go to a certain clinic to have nasty seeping sores cleared up,they reckoned they caught it of the strawbales ,but I have a nasty feeling there was someone between them and the bales,my rifle is a Theobent running at about 6.5ft lbs I cannot handle to much power not like you big boys,ATB Ron.

Rodent Freedom Front. Guest
    Do I detect a ploy for a sympathy vote here? Most of your ailments can be directly attributed to alchohol abuse dear Sir including the "Sunburn" which I have on good authority was received following a group falling down session after you eventually left the beer tent.

As far as "sores" are concerned, in future I think we should let you shoot the week following everbody else, just to be on the safe side.

On a serious note Ron, could you let me know what guns were used by those few who did win (aquire) one of our coveted trophies, so I can put the details on the web page.

Cheers Mate

Roland

5thplaceron Guest
    Yes, will get the info tomorrow night and pass it,Ron,