Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AGF and UK2 thread.

AGF and UK2 thread.

Sorry, guys, didn't have time to edit it so it all had to go, entertaining tho' it was.

Mick
    Another Old Git.

Well done that man!

Denn Guest

Re: AGF and UK2 thread.

Originally posted by Supermick
    Sorry, guys, didn't have time to edit it so it all had to go, entertaining tho' it was.

Mick
    I saw the Alf/Sid thread. Very intertaining.

Sid's definitely a morning person!
    Obviously at his happiest in the early morning!

Don't you think Mick?

Denn.

Sid Guest

Re: Re: AGF and UK2 thread.

Originally posted by Denn
    Sid's definitely a morning person!
    Obviously at his happiest in the early morning!

Denn.
    Bad tempered insomniac with no pain killers

Sam Guest
    Last edited by Sam; 04-05-2004 at 03:36 PM.

Sid Guest
    If you are an RFD Sam, then I apologise, but I have it on pretty damn good authority that you aren't - and if you aren't you shouldn't be turning guns up.

I've been no angel in my time, so I'm not going to come over all holier than thou, but there are some lines that really don't need to be crossed - for your own good and the good of the sport.

Don't forget that I helped you out when your 'services' were advertised on here by a 3rd party and I rang a mod straight away to get the post deleted before too many people saw it.

Easy enough to clear up anyway, what's your RFD number ?

Ravenskull Guest
    To all who took offense at my thead,
    i hereby appologise:
    my (indirect) attack on the AGF admins was out of order, and uncalled for; what can i say? id had a bad day. The response however, was intresting: from the childish (naming no names- you know who i mean) to the constructive, to the bang out of order.
    thanks to mick for pulling the thread- it had allowed me to make an idiot of myself (again )
    by the sounds of it though, i went to bed befofe most of the "intresting stuff" got posted.
    Last edited by Ravenskull; 04-05-2004 at 01:16 PM.

Ravenskull Guest
    RFD?
    please explain to the uninitiated???

Sam Guest
    Last edited by Sam; 04-05-2004 at 03:37 PM.

Sam Guest
    Last edited by Sam; 04-05-2004 at 03:38 PM.

Ravenskull Guest
    thanks for explaining- never seen the abbreviation before is all.

Sid Guest
    Sam, I want to keep this public, so it's all out in the open.

Your RFD number isn't 'private', far from it - standard practice is for it to be quoted on your business card and it would usually appear in any advertising for example.

Sam Guest

Sid Guest
    Sam, you should make some sort of public statement about this.

There is a certain amount of gossip going around the gun trade about you ( NOT started or encouraged by me, not until I posted it in the thread started by that student last night anyway ).
    Only last week I was talking on the phone to one of the most senior people in the industry and was told " have you heard about that Sam Bolton "
    No sh 1t

If you state clearly what is actually going on then it can only help.

Sam Guest
    Sid,

right mate, firstly i'm not going to be bullied into posting anything i don't feel is anyones business but mine, and secondly the only announcement i'll be makeing here is that you won't have to think about 'that Sam Bolton' as part of the airgun trade for too much longer.

I'm pig sick of people pokeing their noses into my business, assholes on forums giveing other people grief (reference to no-one in particular - a general statement), and haveing to read and moderate this bilge.

My greatest wish at the moment is to move to another part of the country and leave behind not only this crap, but the personal bagage that you may well be aware of from last year, as well as washing my hands of this sort of thing, airguns and the nuts that it seems to atract into the fold. So theres your public statement, Sid. SBSD will be no more! Gone, closed, finito. I hope that satisfies a few people as much as it will me!

My details will be forthcomeing to you in an E mail, and also to Baz who can verify if he so wishes?

Thank you, and goodnight!