ironically here the space i have is limited to only one range, this is actually the only range available on this little rock as regard airgun shooting and stretches about 190m from the farthest point and when i need to do this kind of long range drop chart i have to cordially ask the shooters to move back so that i can get a zero. there where lately some changes in the airgun hunting scene as apparently hunting rabbits with airguns is permissible on ones land.
the biggest range is the 900m one is currently only available to the military and we cannot do any backyard trigger time, first off because land is so limited that you cannot have a backyard ala UK. someshooters travel to italy to get their rifles zeroed and the ranges they wish for so as you see in commercial terms this injects money in a foreign economy and leaves little gain to local shooting scenes. i wish i had access to such UK style ranges even if i have to travel a long time because as things are now, you have to fly to italy or Czech republic which seem to offer good capabilities at reasonable price.