Thread: Is the Makarov MP-654K really any good?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is the Makarov MP-654K really any good?

Hi All,

I've been around air rifles on and off for the last 15 or so years and have recently got back in to it again and now on my 4th rifle in as many months a rather tasty airwolf

I consider myself to be fairly new to the world of pistols though and Im looking for something a little less serious to have as a nice fun plinker to compliment the wolf. also something that's astheticaly pleasing to the eye, I have owned a few pistols but can't say I've found my 'keeper' yet.

I have done the usual searching and loads of forum reading about this Makarov 654K that keeps popping up as a 'keeper' pistol.

I don't know what it is but I just have a hankering for one, I know it only shoots bb's but even still Im not after serious paper punching or accuracy, Fun and handling is my main priority.

What I would like to know is what is it that's so appealing about this mak? are they really that good? is it mainly because its built up of around 90% original firearms parts that makes it just one of those pistols to have?

I have never seen one yet let alone held or fired one, But I just know I want one

Please give me your feedback you lucky mak owners I would like to know all + and - points please.

They Just look perfect:
    Last edited by oldskoolzzz; 10-01-2010 at 02:03 PM.