Thread: Reccomend a CO2 Plinker

Sharpshoot1995 Guest

Reccomend a CO2 Plinker

Have been shooting a while now and now kave 2 rifles and a match pistol but have yet to own a blowback. I don't want it for match shooting cos i've already got a better one, only for plinking at cans and knockdowns.

Have heard good things about the ppk and this is at the top of my list at the moment, how much are these and are they any good, i only want to spend about £60 max. Is this an unrealistic budget for a good one, if it is reccomend me another gun on another budget.
    Gun needs to be semi-auto, accurate, reliable, high shot count, high power (not totally necessary) and cheap

Many thanks,Sharpshoot

P.S By the way thanks for finally giving us a pistol thread, its great

Hi I think you might be limiting yourself if you only want a blowback, off the top of my head you indeed do have the PPK which is loads of fun, the CP99 Compact and the Desert Eagle, power and accuracy they all lack, but they are good coke can killers. Personally i would go for the PPK which you should get on here for the money you want to spend.

See you have a CPM-1 how do you find it been tempted my self a couple of times.

the B3-f also had one of those , but hey it got me started.

Jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Sharpshoot1995 Guest
    Thanks, would like blowback but i don't mind as long as its semi-auto (don't know much about co2 pistols).

The cpm-1 is an absolutely great gun, when i was a teenager it won me plenty of medals at shooting competitions, spares are a bit hard to get hold of, (local gunshop had to send mine to germany to get it repaired when one of the cylinders started leaking)

Great gun, bit heavy but great for two handed shooting and very accurate. I love it but i also like the look of twinmasters but i've yet to shoot another match pistol that i like as much as this one.

Its good, but i think the modern market might be better, think the cpm-1 is discontinued, but i think the new ones compare well with it

Many thanks, Sharpshoot

Hi Sharpshoot,

FYI - Just got a PPK new for £69.00.

Brilliant litte pistol, the semi action and blowback are great fun.

Get approx. 6/7 full 15 shot clips from 1 powerlet.
    Accuracy is not bad shooting with 2/3 second gaps. At 6m I can group to about 3", which for a smooth bore BB isn't too bad I reckon .

Good laugh, you'll enjoy it

ATB

Russ
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357

Sharpshoot1995 Guest
    Thats a good price, where did you get that, also does anyone know what gamo pt80's and 90's are like.

By the way i've heard you can get whats known as web cut where you do something with the slide you're not meant to do and because its a realistic gun and thats wat reallistic guns do it cuts the web in between your thumb and forefinger

Thanks, HSH

Sharpshoot1995 Guest
    also what is the makarov mp651k. I've heard about other makarovs being good but haven't heard anything about this one