Thread: Webley Vulawkocet

Webley Vulawkocet

Last year i found an old .22 Webley vulcan in a shed i was clearing complete with a cracked stock and bent barrel.
    I thought it would make an nice project
    I striped it down to find the only salvagable parts were the comp tube,piston and trigger sear.
    Everthing else was scrap or missing
    So i bought and fitted a new main spring and left it in the loft.
    Then at the begining of this year i ended up with a tatty exocet stock and found it fitted my vulcan bonus.
    Then this weekend i called for some cartridges at Henry Kranks and found their cheap airgun box, in it was a complete mk2 hawk with a knacked comp tube! double bonus £20 changed hands and it was mine.
    So im now the proud owner of the worlds only Vulawkocet.
    Exocet stock, Vulcan compression tube and Hawk barrel and trigger.
    And as an extra bonus i have just discovered hawks had interchangable barrels mint.
    It seems to shoot really nicely with just a touch of recoil and no twang.
    Now if i could just find a .22 and .25 spare my life would be complete.
    Good deals with:
    Dunn220, Leon, Bullcelt, stink£r, u.k.neil, supersharpshoot, william and airgun god, GEORGEY, telgun, Simon P and stubbs4612, Wellhouse0, harpo

Cool more like it

much more satisfying to do something like that than to go into a gun shop with a wad of money for something you will be fed up with in a fortnight. well done enjoy it

You absolutly right.
    Im going to scope it up and see how rabbits like it.
    Good deals with:
    Dunn220, Leon, Bullcelt, stink£r, u.k.neil, supersharpshoot, william and airgun god, GEORGEY, telgun, Simon P and stubbs4612, Wellhouse0, harpo

Any chance of a picture?
    Webley Vulcan .22, Webley Tempest .177, Beeman Kodiak .25, Beeman R9 .177, Weihrauch HW30 .177, Slavia 618 .177, Colt Commander .45ACP, Browning Hi-Power 9mm, Bushmaster AR-15 5.56/.223

Good deals with:

If you can get the barrel blued it's going to be a fine bit of kit.
    Webley Vulcan .22, Webley Tempest .177, Beeman Kodiak .25, Beeman R9 .177, Weihrauch HW30 .177, Slavia 618 .177, Colt Commander .45ACP, Browning Hi-Power 9mm, Bushmaster AR-15 5.56/.223