Thread: sirocco 2000

sirocco 2000

ok then what`s wrong with them , some of you love them and some of you don`t, what go`s wrong with them and can they be improved
    If you pass the
    English boarder illegally you get a job, a driving licence, housing
    benefit,healthcare?????????????????????any where else you go to prison

A bloke at my club had one in .177 and hated it. Wouldn't group at all. Eventually got rid.

Mine's in .22 and is very accurate.

My own feeling is that, being a light rifle, it's much more difficult to shoot accurately in the smaller calibre.

That's why, when I wanted a .177 gasram, I opted for the Fenman, which is almost a pound heavier.

My Fenman is also exremely accurate.

Just my opinion, but I hope it helps.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    The barrel is too short in .177

I changed mine for an 11" long one (std is 7.5"), power went up to 14 FP - bled the ram, power down to 11.5, much easier to cock and smoother to shoot, job done.

You may or may not choose to believe this, but 3 weeks ago I was shooting this gun bench rested at a 70 yard resetting knockdown, using AA Fields pellets, and getting approx 70% kill rate
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

There's nothing wrong with them, they just take a bit of getting used to. Once you've fired a fistful of pellets through them, you've got used to the hold and you'll get good groups. I've got a Sirocco in .22 and a .20 Fenman and I love 'em.

Mick
    Another Old Git.

Kev. Guest
    Originally posted by Supermick
    There's nothing wrong with them, they just take a bit of getting used to. Once you've fired a fistful of pellets through them, you've got used to the hold and you'll get good groups. I've got a Sirocco in .22 and a .20 Fenman and I love 'em.

Mick
    As did I

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    My .22 was sweet as a nut too.... (std. 7.5" barrel)
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Originally posted by Kev.
    As did I
    It's no good getting nostalgic, my good man. They're mine, I tell you, mine all mine......
    Another Old Git.

jayson Guest
    I got one in .20 and can honestly say the best rifle i've ever owned , can't miss with it

SWAT Strachan is offline I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me...
    I have a Sirocco 2000 with the bull barrel in .177, and I have no complaints with it at all. I can hit a 20mm kill zone standing at 30 yards no problem. I've not tested the grouping for the simple fact that I've never had need to, it always hits what I point it at .

There's only one downside to the rifle, and that's the fact that my $£%&ing brother keeps nicking it off me .
    ├●┤ «●» ├●┤