Thread: Webley Starting Pistols

Webley Starting Pistols

I have 3 boxed examples for sale but before I advertise, can any of you confirm if the above are covered by the VCR bill, at least as far as this site is concerned? I do not believe they realistically look like the real thing but do not want to fall foul of the rules on here.

Regards,
    John

Hi John,
    To the best of my knowledge, if the 'Starting Pistol' was manufactured as such, is top venting like the one's you wish to advertise, and is not a converted firearm, there is no problem.

Thanks David,

The following are surplus to requirments and offerd for sale:

1. 1950's Webley Mark 1 Starting Pistol in .22. Boxed with instructions, cleaning rod, original magazine and original tin of saloon blanks. Fitted with large grips and condition of pistol as well as box is excellent. A little used item. £40 posted- SOLD (Subject to usual)

2. 1960's Webley Mark 2 Starting Pistol. Larger frame with White "Webley" marked grips. Comes with .22 and .32 original magazines. Includes original tin of .22 Webley Saloon blanks and box of 50 period .32 Kynoch blanks. Again, condition is excellent with very little use. In fact, I have never tested it for fear of provoking the neighbours! £50 posted - SOLD (Subject to usual)

3. 1970's Webley (Emge) Sprint Starting Pistol in .22. Boxed with instructions, original tin of .22 Saloon blanks and cleaning rod. Again, condition of both pistol and box is excellent. £25 posted - SOLD (Subject to usual)

All of the above retain virtually all of their original finish and function. Boxes are complete, undamaged and with readable labels.

Pics to follow

Kind regards,
    John
    Last edited by Josie & John; 01-06-2008 at 05:33 PM.

1970, starting pistol

could I have that one, please advise how to pay, ie cheque, paypal? regards

Many thanks Fulmar/88 - PM sent

webley srarting pistols mk 1 and 2

hi could i take these two please and how would you like payment.
    regards
    jarrod

Wink Webley Mk 2 Starting Pistol

I have a Webley Mk2 starting pistol for sale at £40 + p&p. It has white handles and is 3.2/ .22 model with both carriages and over 40 0.32 blanks. Boxed and in good condition.

im looking for one of these if theres aby available, also 2nd dibbs on any that dont sell