Thread: Value of a model 27 Diana

Value of a model 27 Diana

Met a chap this weekend who has the above rifle, from the pics i would describe it as in average nick for its era.
    I am interested in purchasing this example, however I feel it would be unfair for me to give him a valuation.

So come on guys, whats it worth?????????????

Mike

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    If it is in decent-ish nick, then fifty-five to seventy-five pounds. It is in the BSA Meteor class, but has a nicer trigger and is more elegant and better made.

If the stock needs refinishing and the whole thing needs a strip and a re-seal and re-springing, I suggest he swaps it for ten pints of lager and a curry.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    If it is in decent-ish nick, then fifty-five to seventy-five pounds. It is in the BSA Meteor class, but has a nicer trigger and is more elegant and better made.
    Ditto wot Alistair says above but with a reduced starting figure of £40 for an average but serviceable example, and I should also ad that it would have to something really quite special to merit the full £75 ... As for the lager and a curry? I'm more a cider and Chinese man myself . Ha ha. Hope this helps. Atb: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Many thanks Gents