Thread: bsf s70

Thumbs up bsf s70

first propper try of the s70 i bought off here (cheers serowman) made a new spring for the trigger 1st stage by straightening a coil spring of the right diameter and re shaping to suit .then i was told that you can use a safety pin with the ends cut off (cheers i.j. should have told me LAST WEEK) also made a new breech seal (turned from nylon) big improvement and would reccomend anyone with a leather one doing this .fitted the scope jap kassnar . and zeroed how about 25mm groups at 35 yards hardly any recoil (surpringly) and so smooth and quiet .to say i am delighted with this gun is no exageration .collectable dont have to mean not shootable thats a shame as thats what these things are made for.cheers again serowman for the gun. inspctor 71 the scope .and i.j. for putting me on to it and the advice re spring (too late)

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    The best of the BSF's, an excellent rifle, will go well with your stable of Feinwerkbaus. You can get the springs from Maccari in the US, he is very fond of BSFs, and also Chambers do them. My B55 liked H&N FTTs the best. You can get a PTFE piston washer from Mr T.R.Robb but the original leather one will probably work better in the long run.

bsf

yes i think the leather one will probably last a lifetime .also i have no need to change the spring as although i havent chronoed the power seems well up with the modern stuff, the thing that surprises me most is the lack of recoil for such a light gun as i have heard they can be lively.