Thread: GP 4 at Tawd...

Talking GP 4 at Tawd...

Just a quick post to say thanks to the team behind the shoot...it was a shame the monsoon dampened things (and i couldn't hit a barn door standing inside a barn)...but all the same. Good grub as well.

No pics from me, it was too wet...

Well done to Andy Calpin with his afternoon's 48, closely followed by James Osbourne with 47 in the same session, and Ian Taylor and Andy Gillot's 47s from the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by RobF View Post
    it was a shame the monsoon dampened things (and i couldn't hit a barn door standing inside a barn)
    Great course as always from the Tawd crew. Think my day was about the same as your Rob, doing ok in the fairly calm conditions till about half way round and then couldn't hit bugger all !

The mud slalom was fun too up the back end of the course

Still had a great day though and nice catching up with everyone...

Cheers
    Tony

We won't tell Charlts about the next one

GP,4 Tawd Vale.

Big thanks to the folks at Tawd vale who put on a great coarse.
    Wish some had put the lights "on" as just finding some of the targets was a big challenge in its self.
    Big thanks to the gents I shot the coarse with Steve Hebblethwate and Paul Eaton, thanks for all the advice and I will be following it.

Well thats my 3rd GP and each one has been very different, gp1 wind, gp2 had everything! so what next.
    Bit disapointed with score as started so well but just goes to show me loads more to learn and what a great sport this is.

Thanks for fantastic day.
    Except for people who crashed on M6 and put 2 hours on my trip home in soaking clothes, thanks!.

All the best see you soon Steve,S.
    Swiftyx2
    Purleychase FT.
    EV2 mk2, Big Nikko. Beretta 92fs.

Couldnt make it as only just got back off hols! looking forward to the next though Lee
    Air Arms Ev2 MKII, Big Nikko, lots of luck!
    Air Logic Genesis .177

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!

Gp4

We won't tell Charlts about the next one
    You'll not be wanting your stickers then Rob?

I reckon Scotland is a bit far for me, although I really want to get more FT done as I enjoyed myself and learnt loads. Possibly see you at GP6?!

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlts View Post
    You'll not be wanting your stickers then Rob?

I reckon Scotland is a bit far for me, although I really want to get more FT done as I enjoyed myself and learnt loads. Possibly see you at GP6?!

Ryan
    definately...

sorry, i got caught up looking for a cat to kick (no dogs allowed at tawd ) and missed you.

think you did stunningly well for the first wack at GP...given the rest of the sft mob something to think about !

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!

Well

definately...

sorry, i got caught up looking for a cat to kick (no dogs allowed at tawd ) and missed you.

think you did stunningly well for the first wack at GP...given the rest of the sft mob something to think about !
    Cheers buddy although Owen did a bit better! Good to put a face to the name and have a chat, I've booked in for North Oxon already so see you there.

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Quote Originally Posted by swiftyx2 View Post
    Wish some had put the lights "on" as just finding some of the targets was a big challenge in its self.
    Big thanks to the gents I shot the coarse with Steve Hebblethwate and Paul Eaton, thanks for all the advice and I will be following it.

Well thats my 3rd GP and each one has been very different, gp1 wind, gp2 had everything! so what next.
    Bit disapointed with score as started so well but just goes to show me loads more to learn and what a great sport this is.

Except for people who crashed on M6 and put 2 hours on my trip home in soaking clothes, thanks!.

HAGGIS!

I'd like to add my thanks to the Tawd Vale team also for a entertaining day, complete with mudslide!
    A big thank you also to Steve who accompanied me around the Course. Definitely worth finishing wasn't it mate?
    TX200/Nikko Stirling MKII 10-50
    TX200/Hawke 4-16 MAP Pro
    MILLRIDE FTC

Quote Originally Posted by swiftyx2 View Post

Steve

A pleasure shooting with you too mate! If you need any more advise drop me a pm or email me. Always happy to help a fellow shooter.
    Hope to shoot round with you again sometime.

Regards
    Steve

All Results are up enjoy
    ISP Airstream MkIII - Bushnell Elite 4200 8-32x40 Milldot

Cheers Neale
    .177 Barrel + MTC Viper 10 x 44