Thread: Caesar Guerini Essex Ltd

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bought one the other day a maxum absolutely love it top notch looks amazing shoots as good as it looks, they have set a standard for others to match in this price range a believe they could have asked double a still sold them!!!!

Maxum

I have been looking at getting a Maxum Sporter but there are not many about and my dealer said they have just gone up 13%, balls!!

Where did you get yours from guys?

engraver

got the last one on the shelf at this price at doverige derbyshire,get on gun trader and get the last ones before the price increase and before the turkish walnut runs out!!!

oback barama Maxum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have been looking at getting a Maxum Sporter but there are not many about and my dealer said they have just gone up 13%, balls!!

Where did you get yours from guys?

Try here;

http://www.malmoguns.com/more.html

or here;

http://www.guns.gb.com/erol.html#4920X5925

A bit of an update:

The Essex is still going strong, my grandad's clay scores with it are still steadily improving. He's catching me up, the git

The ST did a review of it here, albeit the smaller bore combo version. They gave it a general thumbs up but I think the ST gives scores completely at random