I didn't like the original AA bolt handle on my new S410 TDR so I sent off to Rowan after seeing pictures of their handles on forums. It arrived in double quick time but unfortunately it didn't fit; see photo:

I emailed Dave Rose at Rowan and explained the problem. I received a promt reply offering an apology, a full refund and an explanation that he hadn't tried handles on the TDR but would put a warning on the website saying the handles didn't fit that model. I returned the handle with a couple of photos showing the problem. Dave emailed me back, offering to adapt a handle as a one-off and let me try it, with the option of a refund if I didn't like it. The adapted handle duly arrived and here are photos of the fitted article. I have the handle fitted close to the stock when it's closed but you can see there's plenty of scope to have it fitted further away and still have clearance when the bolt is open.

Dave is happy to adapt more handles for TDR owners, should anyone want one. This is great service from a very friendly, customer-orientated company and I can't recommend them highly enough.

Finally a picture of the whole ensemble: