Thread: Hi all

Hi all

Hello Guy's n Gal's

My name is Tony.
    I have recently gotten back into shooting and have now started a collection of Co2 Pistols

A while ago I began a MSN Group called http://groups.msn.com/UKAirCo2Shooters

I was hoping that there would be some kind of interest in this via the msn directory, however its been slow to start (to say the least!)

So having just found this thread I would like to invite you all to join me.

I'm not trying to poach members, but its allways a good idea to have more than one club running

Membership is of course free and you get to upload images and chat to each other.

I am currently developing a website that will eventually have a "Live chat room" so we can all have a good natter n a good laugh together.

So feel free to sign up and I look forward to hearing from you all soon.
    Please bear in mind that this is a new group!

All the very best to you all
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)

hi there and welcome , the pistol section on here started , with a few of us, the original ubc that is, chatting on threads where people were selling pistols.
    we would all be going after or interested in the item for sale. so the mod's kindly gave us a section on here to chat etc, If your goodself would like to join the ubc (umarex boys club) please dont hesitate to contact our chairman, cookie on here. membership is also free aslong as you own a umarex.

atb jamie

Quote Originally Posted by thaijamie View Post
    hi there and welcome

If your goodself would like to join the ubc (umarex boys club) please dont hesitate to contact our chairman, cookie on here. membership is also free aslong as you own a umarex.

atb jamie
    Cheers Jamie, did that before I put this post up. Yeah, I own a CP99 as well as a Crosman357 (and as of today purchased a Gammo R-77 from 123Bretland on this board).
    ATB
    Tony
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)

Hi Tony, welcome to the BBS pistol section, as Jamie stated it was started by us pistol heads for pistol heads, thanks for the invite will pop along later.

Let us know when your Site is up and running, i'm sure you will get a load of us here taking a look.

Jamie how's it going fella, how's the new place, any new toy's lately. Just got a nice 2240 with stock, scope & silencer. Also a 2240 with custom .177 conversion and a Brand New HW95k very nice.

Later's Guy's

Jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Hi Tony and welcome to the UBC.

Incidentally, if the CO2 boys would like a dedicated section on my website, please give me a shout and I'll add one - things have started off a little slowly and we could do with getting a few more regular posters onboard. The link is in my sig.

Cheers,

Mike.