Thread: Beretta 92, crossman barrel, red dot

Beretta 92, crossman barrel, red dot

Hi lads,
    just a lttle review of my new pistol. It just arrieved today, so not had much time to play be here goes. It took about 15 mins to get the red dot nearly zero'd in , i say nearly i think with some fine tuning the results will be even better. first time ive used a red dot , and wasn't sure if it was going to be any good to me as i'm colour blind. But no, i can see it no problem. It,s the hawke RD1X30. It has 11 illumination settings .first being a small dot then progressing to a larger one at the other end of the scale for distance shooting. optics are clear with a good field of view. Its also fitted with a silencer, this is attached by means of a small adaptor that fits the end of the barrel, and held in place by a small allan screw.it does silence it a bit, but not much to write home about. As for the barrel ,well i'l the the pic do the talking. the target was at 10m with elbows rested, i wanted to test the accuracy of the pistol not me.Its also had the trigger smoothed out , still not as good as the S&W but alot better than the standard one. I have a contact email for the trigger work if anybody is interested i think its £20.

Ive had a few of these beretta's now, and would have to say, this is the best by far.

atb jamie
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice Buy Jamie, had to be another beretta didn't it. Very nice!!!
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.