Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Millride, Ukahft Round 2 Results

Ok Matt I give up, did ewe take those pictures in RAW mode I've given up trying to download em mate.
    Kev
    You laugh at me because I'm strange I laugh at you because your stupid!
    A Turkey is for Christmas not for life.

suggsey Guest
    I had to give up in the end ...they must be BIG....

Ok, I give in, it is not the size as i checked that, there the same size (at least on my pc as the plymouth pictures).

so ?????

Matt

Originally posted by Exverminator
    Garrick
    Sorry mate but I'm right again
    scores from peg 1 to 30
    2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,1,1,1,1,2,2,2,2,2,2,1,1,1,1,2,1,2, 2,1,2,2,2 =50 (10x1 + 20x2)
    YOUR SCORE CARD HERE

NEXT
    Hey I'm not going to complain

Cheers for clarifying that for me Lou.

As for you Kev just don't let it happen again

Garrick

Shaggy Guest

Sorry Lou

LOU,
    Sorry Mate,
    I didn't look at my score card! I know it was bad! when we finished Phill counted up our group scores & told me what my crappy score was, Cluck Even LeeG beat me
    I didn't bother checking it as I was gutted How bad I shot!, in hinesite maybe I should have checked it before it went in !

maybe I should have put more effort into setting up my rifle properly, then maybe I might have beeen able to hit the targets? althou I had a slight problem it lay's at my feet not the kit

ATB

Darren

SORRY TO POINT THIS OUT GUYS, BUT, IN BBS TERMS, "STICKIES" ARE AN ADMIN THING, NOT AN ADVERTISING FUNCTION, NOR A PRIORITY RESULTS SERVICE. OK, shouting over. IME "stickies" will tend to be ignored if they serve only as a service for the few. I might well miss a vital point of information because your "stickies" relate only to a very few people. Your comments are welcome.

The Doctor is offline It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to
    If 148 people is "a few" I hate to know what a large quantity is????

Since when is there a rule for posting stickies now - are you an administrator for the BBS???

Just don't read the ones you don't like mate

LeeH
    Please tear carefully along the perforation.

Originally posted by franktheferret
    SORRY TO POINT THIS OUT GUYS, BUT, IN BBS TERMS, "STICKIES" ARE AN ADMIN THING, NOT AN ADVERTISING FUNCTION, NOR A PRIORITY RESULTS SERVICE. OK, shouting over. IME "stickies" will tend to be ignored if they serve only as a service for the few. I might well miss a vital point of information because your "stickies" relate only to a very few people. Your comments are welcome.

Don't be sorry for pointing anything out. It is your opinion after all.

Here is mine:

I agree that the thread is about the results of the HFT competition held at Millride last weekend, and I agree that it is indeed an express results service kindly posted by Lou.

I also agree that is made into a sticky thread is solely within the remit of the appointed administrators of this site.

However the topic concerned has been deemed by at least one of said administrators to be of enough interest to enough people on this BBS to be made into a sticky thread for an arbitrary period of time.

I question your logic regarding your missing a vital point of information because there may be a half dozen sticky topics at the top of page one of the board. If you are not interested in the subject concerned (HFT in this case) then surely it doesn't contain any information of vital value to you.

Just my thoughts regarding your observations.

David

Well IMHO the number of views this thread has had gives value to making this topic a "Sticky".
    That said whilst i don't attend the HFT i know quite a few who do and i for one am interested to see how they got on. Then if I compete at a club event against these guys, I get a idea of how well i'm doing, at least thats the theory

Converting a thread to a sticky is at our discretion, as is any function we perform here. The only 'rule' that I would attempt is to keep the stickies at no more than four at a time. Pete Sparkes will remember me moving a HFT sticky to put the Dartmoor Charity Shoot on. But that's just a personal thing, it's not set in stone.
    Because the UKAHFT series takes place in many venues around the country then, to me, it has a sufficiently broad appeal to warrant a temporary home at the top of the board . As had the 'How old are you?' thread.

Mick
    Another Old Git.

Your comments to my reply are welcome.

David

suggsey Guest
    well I am glad that at this MOMent in time I decided to keep stum....as is in not to say any-thing.....verboten...shut-up.....and f888all....when in Rome....??? at the Time... better LAter then NEVER... now is a good time...spilt milk....should I say more.......

suggsey Guest
    P.S Wheres me G rouSE.... and me coke.....

Originally posted by suggsey
    well I am glad that at this MOMent in time I decided to keep stum....as is in not to say any-thing.....verboten...shut-up.....and f888all....when in Rome....??? at the Time... better LAter then NEVER... now is a good time...spilt milk....should I say more.......
    I see ewe got that Latin keyboard going then
    Kev
    You laugh at me because I'm strange I laugh at you because your stupid!
    A Turkey is for Christmas not for life.

Originally posted by suggsey
    I think it's in code Kev
    Something like
    " The Americans are at the borders of Syria ready to invade,
    And bring plenty more Welsh cakes to the next UKHFT shoot"
    Den
    Knowledge Dispel's Fear