Thread: FWB Duo.

FWB Duo.

Just thought I'd post this out of interest.

The new and the not so new but both excellent rifles

http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL1183.../322062957.jpg

ATB
    Ray.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Cheers Ray, what an interesting photo and what a contrast ... Although would rather have the pound note value of the top offering, to keep, use, and be seen with, gimmie the bottom beauty each and every time . Atb and again, many thanks: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

cant help wondering looking at those pictures what the sport would have looked like now if they had kept it going purple stock anyone . nice picture though i took a similar one with my webley servise and my steyr hp .and they looked good together . cheers ray for posting them

To be honest the reason I bought the P70 was because I was so impressed with the 124.
    I normally use a Steyr for HFT but thought the FWB would make a good change. I've just about got it settled in and now intend to give it a run.

I will however be amazed if it lasts as long as the 124.

ATB
    Ray.

price

is that a standard stock for the p70, if not were did you get it and how much....s

Correct me if I'm wrong but the stock on the P70ft action is from the now discontinued FWB Basic 700 is it not? & not a P70 stock at all!

Just off topic a little for those that don't know; the FWB 700 has been replaced by the FWB 500; didn't surprise me as imo the basic 700 was far too cheap when all things were considered!
    IF IT'S NOT BROKE.........DON'T FIX IT!