Thread: Hw35e

Hw35e

i have a HW35e in .177, it is in near mint condition. how much would it be worth??
    Thanks northy
    Browning 425 Mc - 12 Bore
    Daystate Air Ranger .177-Hawke Nite Eye 3-12x50 AO IR !!

Hw35e

Hello ,

my opinion about £180 - ish

Sam99

Second that, £160-£180 seems about right at the moment.
    Dave...

HW90 .22 MapPro 3-9x90Diana Mod 34 .22 Simmons WTC 1.5-5x20

They were a popular rifle and are still? made (well were not very long ago?) so it all depends on how mint and the colour of the woodwork as earlier, circa 1980's, ones had some well figured walnut. Best mint is still only a tad over £200. Anything not perfect as stated £180 or less. Average £120 or less. Because there are a lot out there and are well dated they don't exactly fly off the shelf to the point where the asking price and actual price can vary considerably. Good rifle though.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by norethy_213 View Post
    i have a HW35e in .177, it is in near mint condition. how much would it be worth??
    Thanks northy
    Can't believe I am saying this as supposed to be watching the pennies, but how does £175 inc insured post sound (a Royal Mail parcel this size, weight and value will be £12.50 inc insurance to send)? If agreeable and you can provide some photos which stack up to my e-addy (am sure they will ), I will have this please . Off line now 'till Sunday tea time. Atb: Gareth W-B.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 22-06-2008 at 12:35 AM. Reason: to say off line until Sunday tea time/late afternoon.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

As Gareth wants it I reckon it must be worth the best part of £350......it being a .177 'an all'....
    OMS Raider
    "Don't knock; drive through the front door, and keep firing!"

Quote Originally Posted by OMS Raider View Post
    As Gareth wants it I reckon it must be worth the best part of £350......it being a .177 'an all'....
    be carefull this could be interpreted as interfering with a sale (in a kinda backwards way)but hey

You're right it might have been. Apols I meant £500, in a backwards kind of £350 way
    Gareth's offer or should I say 'invitation to treat' is a very good one.
    No skulduggery intended Gareth et al, hope no offence caused
    Gareth's offer is generous, so a good ITT on the table for the guy who wants a valuation but is being invited to 'treat' as they say... Of course if he accepts that would be a contract and then everything else would be interference or maybe humour...or banter....or whatever we do in this Collectibles section.
    SO WE ARE CLEAR NO INTEREST IN THIS RIFLE OTHER THAN WANTING TO SEE PRETTY PICS.
    OMS Raider
    "Don't knock; drive through the front door, and keep firing!"

Cheers mally, your consideration for yours truly is greatly appreciated (thanks Bud ), and no worries OMS, as no offence taken as can see it was all in jest . All accademic now however, as ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    but how does £175 inc insured post sound (a Royal Mail parcel this size, weight and value will be £12.50 inc insurance to send)?
    Sorry mate, hadn't heard back from you, and couldn't actually be sure if this was an item that was going to be offered for sale or not, so have just negotiated myself a deal on something else instead. I couldn't wait as didn't want to run the risk of loosing out on two rifles as has happend to me on the past . Hope you understand and good luck with the sale if that is the way you wish to go .

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

sorry for not putting this up earlier ive been away
    it is not for sale but thank you all for the intrest
    Browning 425 Mc - 12 Bore
    Daystate Air Ranger .177-Hawke Nite Eye 3-12x50 AO IR !!

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    couldn't actually be sure if this was an item that was going to be offered for sale or not, so have just negotiated myself a deal on something else instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by norethy_213 View Post
    it is not for sale but thank you all for the intrest
    ... Phew, called it right for once . Cheers: Gareth.