Thread: GLOCK 17 AIRSOFT by KSC

Smile GLOCK 17 AIRSOFT by KSC

Steel top railed Glock 17. Tuned to higher power with free flow valve and stronger spring plus high grade barrel. Semi-automatic mode, not full auto. This pistol is so reliable and never jams up. Real blowback action which kicks like the real thing. Just like the real firearm, it has a resin frame with metal topslide and metal interanals, Has combat sites. Excellent pistol for re-enacment etc. With box and instructions also in immaculate condition.

Selling due to not used. Bought on a whim, live in a flat, etc etc.

Paid £189 for this in May '07. Please see recept picture.

I would like £95 for this posted (in UK)

SOLD PENDING USUAL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sheene; 22-06-2008 at 06:14 PM.

Just so people know, this is hard hitting and much more accurate than standard. it works faultlessly. Can't keep it as I'm not a skirmisher and is otherwise gathering dust as I have no garden to use it in.

Quote Originally Posted by sheene View Post
    Steel top railed Glock 17. Tuned to higher power with free flow valve and stronger spring plus high grade barrel. Semi-automatic mode, not full auto. This pistol is so reliable and never jams up. Real blowback action which kicks like the real thing. Just like the real firearm, it has a resin frame with metal topslide and metal interanals, Has combat sites. Excellent pistol for re-enacment etc. With box and instructions also in immaculate condition.

Selling due to not used. Bought on a whim, live in a flat, etc etc.

Paid £189 for this in May '07. Please see recept picture.

I would like £95 for this posted (in UK)

SOLD PENDING USUAL
    hi mate do u still have the glock for sale pm me