Smile My pistols

Hi
    My pistols are:
    FX Ranchero .177 with Leupold pistol scope
    Alfa Project Air Arms PCP Match Pistol
    HW45 .177 with Colt 1911 grips

I absolutley love shooting them
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sir...you have taste!! ....so when are you going to sell me that Ranchero that I know you're fed up with..you are, believe me...
    Eric.

For sale?

Not likely Eredel, it's a top bit of kit and I'm definately not bored of it . But thank you for the kind comments. Deben now do them but they will be going up in price
    Hope you find one going cheap second hand somewhere. All the best.

Regards

£669 new!!!!!...
    Advertised for one but nobody wants to sell theirs so had to settle for a Falcon FN6...nice pistol though and will keep me going until you get fed up with your Ranchero...you will...honest!!!!...
    BTW....how many shots per fill on your Ranchero?...
    Eric.

very nice

Why thank you Skan man! Doing my best to get a collection going-Doing my best to also not let my other half know what it's costing me!

Eredel

The Ranchero does about 60-70 shots I think. Not counted though. Mine has the power adjuster on it so does 2, 4 and 6ftlb. It was bought in the US. Incidentally, I've been told that I can increase the power just by flipping the adjuster wheel over (if i take the action off to do this) should I want to turn this into a carbine rifle. By the way it's on sale in the US at Airguns of Arizona for $1,095!

By the way is this the Falcon you have?

Thanks for the info on the Ranchero Mr Sheene....
    Here's my FN6.....silencer is now black and scope has been replaced with a Simmons red dot.
    Eric.

PS...did you buy your Ranchero whilst in the states or import it if you don't mind me asking.

Lovely stuff

You've got some beauties there Mr.Sheene and Eric that Fn6 looks great,the scope looks really good too

Keith.

Like the Falcon, always thought they were nice. I bought my Ranchero in the states, dead easy to bring through customs. If you go out there, do what I did, I ordered it prior to leaving England and had it delivered to the hotel who kept it for me till I got there. If you're gonna get one from the states delivered to England, you may get stung by HM Customs.

Quote Originally Posted by sheene View Post
    Like the Falcon, always thought they were nice. I bought my Ranchero in the states, dead easy to bring through customs. If you go out there, do what I did, I ordered it prior to leaving England and had it delivered to the hotel who kept it for me till I got there. If you're gonna get one from the states delivered to England, you may get stung by HM Customs.
    Tell me about it......I bought a Crooked Barn 2240 from the States....
    Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by Porky View Post
    You've got some beauties there Mr.Sheene and Eric that Fn6 looks great,the scope looks really good too

Keith.
    Hi Keith...hope you're getting on better than I did with the scope, just don't like them because they magnify my unsteady aim...
    Eric.

i like it

Hi Eric,it's gone a take a lot of practice mate,I must admit I have been cheating,resting it on my rifle rest.....this one...
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...MyBenjamin.jpg

I'm a pretty good shot using that

atb,Keith

Porky & Eredel

Thanks for the kind comments. Pistols scopes are good but can make things look unsteady which is why I got a 2x mag only.

By the way, I can't believe how cheap all those airguns are in the states. For example, all those Umarex CO2 guns which I do like are sold for anywhere between £30-£80!!

I had a crooked barn custom, got the extended barrel, action etc and valve. Was the dogs doodahs. Had an EB22 that I chromed and gold plated. That was quite a looker. It's in another thread on this page under where my sunglasses.

So hows the Alfa Project mate?

Curious how they shoot?