Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My pistols

Quote Originally Posted by sheene View Post
    Why thank you Skan man! Doing my best to get a collection going-Doing my best to also not let my other half know what it's costing me!
    tell her nothing mate when i got my first skan 32 told her i only paid £50 for it and she went mad at that!!!!!!!!!!!!if only she knew the truth

Skan Man

I know what you mean. They're the kind of tricks I use already and like you mate she still thinks it's too much or sometimes, she just doesn't believe me.

Stuart B Air Arm Alfa Proj

Stuart

These pistols shoot superbly and they're pretty well made. They have good all round adjustability so will fit most. The grip is ambi but they will be bringing out handed grips in due course The pistol is full power, with Accupels, fires at 6ftlb, nudging just over at the sweet spot. May need to use lighter pellets. Apparently wad cutters aren't the recommended type, not that you can't use them. The barrel is a long 'un and helps with accuracy. The trigger is excellent, crisp and light with no creep and loads of adjustability. I'd recommend one for definate. If they come out at £450, I may reconsider your options, but balance wise, with the reservoir in the grip does it for me. Not front heavy, however a weight is supplied for the barrel shroud that can be moved forwards or rearwards. The action also has an 11mm dovetail for sights. When are Air Arms releasing them?

hi lads , nice pistols there Mr sheene, Andy's posting the EB22 tomorrow ,cant wait to see it for real. hmmm ive got 4 more pistols coming next week also , she 's gona kill me lol, boxed tempest, boxed hurricane, boxed record jumbo and a hw45 no box, dam. all to add to my boxed nickle beretta with crossman barrel. think i have enough pistols now. Ive starte to bling my s410 thumbhole now. i'll post a pic of the collection next week, oops forgot lol , got a webley excel last week as well , s--t she really is going to kill me hahahaha

atb jamie

Get her some flowers...mind you she may think you're up to something! Just can't win can we

I take it you got your Alpha from the States......they are Co2..yes?

Quote Originally Posted by thaijamie View Post
    hi lads , nice pistols there Mr sheene, Andy's posting the EB22 tomorrow ,cant wait to see it for real. hmmm ive got 4 more pistols coming next week also , she 's gona kill me lol, boxed tempest, boxed hurricane, boxed record jumbo and a hw45 no box, dam. all to add to my boxed nickle beretta with crossman barrel. think i have enough pistols now. Ive starte to bling my s410 thumbhole now. i'll post a pic of the collection next week, oops forgot lol , got a webley excel last week as well , s--t she really is going to kill me hahahaha

atb jamie
    Slow down Jamie!!!!!...you're showing me up....

i just gave her a holiday home to thailand, so i said thats us quits, she replied but your going in september,looks like i need to take her to amsterdam to get the flowers lol

Quote Originally Posted by Skan Man. View Post
    tell her nothing mate when i got my first skan 32 told her i only paid £50 for it and she went mad at that!!!!!!!!!!!!if only she knew the truth

I started collecting rifles but found I could hide the pistols better....

that was my thinking eric

Eredel Alfa Proj

The Alpha was from the states but it's a PCP not co2. This is a new pistol by Alpha Project that will marketed under Air Arms-Air Arms do not make them. 60 shots per 200 bar fill.

Quote Originally Posted by eredel View Post
    I started collecting rifles but found I could hide the pistols better....
    your a devious man eric

Quote Originally Posted by Skan Man. View Post
    your a devious man eric
    I have to be....but she's no fool...

Quote Originally Posted by sheene View Post
    The Alpha was from the states but it's a PCP not co2. This is a new pistol by Alpha Project that will marketed under Air Arms-Air Arms do not make them. 60 shots per 200 bar fill.
    Oh!!! sounds good!!......Alph, LP1....Alpha, LP1....now I'm in a muddle...
    When are the Alphas' available in this neck of the woods?
    Eric.

Alfa Project

Eredel
    You'll have to speak to Air Arms. You can buy them from Alpha-Projetc direct. Speak to them, they have a contact email. They were very good with me when I enquired. It worked out to £450 with delivery. You shouldn't have to pay import as you pay it in the country of origin. Of course I went to the states and got it for a lot less. Really do cosider it though. Good luck!

>>>Link<<<

Ps. I keep saying Alpha instead of Alfa. It definately is Alfa-Project. By the way, they don't seem to advertise the PCP on the site only the CO2
    Don't know why it has taken air arms so long to release. It's been out for months out there
    Last edited by sheene; 22-06-2008 at 09:34 PM.