Thread: Grayling

Grayling

Hi,
    I was wondering if an anyone could point me towards greyling/grayling? As I have not heard from him for a while. I have a .20 underlever here that I believe he may want but I have lost contact with him which is a tad odd. Please couls someone send me a PM-the rifle can wait...thanks chaps.

He's probably away in that lorry again, scaring sheep and other road users, but for entirely different reasons.

Have you tried sending him a PM from his profile? Or try sending Clifftop a pm as he might be in touch with him.

Sam Vimes is offline Vanquished a Weihrauch evangelist with a gasram
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchsteve View Post
    He's probably away in that lorry again, scaring sheep and other road users, but for entirely different reasons. .
    As we've passed the magical date of June 16th you may also find that he's spending some of his time in pursuit of of the finned variety of his username.
    Fabricatum diem, pvnc!

he is working

or perhaps been abducted by aliens as stated send him a pm and he will get back eventually or pm clifftop (much more reliable chappy)and he will pass your message on

Thanks chaps I will try the PM thing again and go via some people on here although the alien abduction theory maybe correct after all....

Hi Carl, i'm going to ring Gary this week so i'll get him to give you a bell. he often goes hillwalking for several days at a time and is usually unreachable when he does. well, he tells me its hillwalking, i think he does have a penchant for the sheep.

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!
    Wowwwwwwwwww if I didn't KNOW ME well and I read this FREAD I'd know be finking....

What kinda LOOOOOON is the Guy Grayling

Notice all these WOOLYBACKS and WELSHMEN laying into the poor impoverished Scouser

Not calling you a Woolyback MALC , in fact not sure what catergory you fall into, although Sir Clifford was heard to say recently when that Mallyally bloke does FALLs, lets hope its INto something EXCEEDINGLY Deep .
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops

Quote Originally Posted by Grayling View Post
    Wowwwwwwwwww if I didn't KNOW ME well and I read this FREAD I'd know be finking....

What kinda LOOOOOON is the Guy Grayling

Notice all these WOOLYBACKS and WELSHMEN laying into the poor impoverished Scouser

Not calling you a Woolyback MALC , in fact not sure what catergory you fall into, although Sir Clifford was heard to say recently when that Mallyally bloke does FALLs, lets hope its INto something EXCEEDINGLY Deep .
    think peeps know well enough wot you are by now gary Right then whats this woolyback insult what right have you to call ME wooly do you even have any idea what a woolyback is or even who should be called a wooly didnt think so young fella(look it up in the oxford scouse dictionary) before you go slinging random false woolyback accusations YOU HAVE A PM OFF MY LAWYER you SCOUSE GIT