Thread: Ooopps he really didn't want to do that.

JDP is offline Tricktickler J. Valentine

Ooopps he really didn't want to do that.

I've just found a Brocock on the bay for sale. They will pull it anyway but I've emailed him to let him know the law has changed. Makes we wonder how many people just don't know they are staring at a five year stretch.

Just thought can others please mail him too in case he thinks I'm winding him up.
    DOH!
    Last edited by JDP; 18-05-2004 at 08:43 AM.

CZ 452 .17HMR Silhouette CZ 452 .22lr American AYA sideplate model 25 Churchill rib HW98 .22 -for sale Anschutz 1700 .222 double set trigger

michaeladkins Guest
    Johnathon,
    I was speaking to my areas FLO the other day, I asked him how many "Brocock" FAC applications he had dealt with since the ban was publicised (he deals with west herts) "hardly any" was the answer.

There must be loads of people sitting on their now illegal brocock type air guns.

Apparently ignornance, or claims of ignorance can not be used as a defence if caught with a air cartridge air gun.

Michael

A chum of mine applied for his ticket for a Uberti about a month ago. I was one of his referees.

I asked him the other day about any progress, visits by the FLO etc. Answer none, execpt that his bank statement shows his cheque has been presented.

Rich

I got in touch with the chap on to tell him of the situation. This is the reply I got...

"this is an airgun ive checked with my local police looked in airgunner magazine and they still sell them from brockok"

and

"but thanks for the concern barry we only bought it christmas i think people think it fires live rounds whill i understand this can be done this one is air powered best wishes jon"

I also sent him the link to BASC page about Brococks & TACS.

I did try.

Regards
    Barry
    Last edited by airgunner2388; 18-05-2004 at 04:23 PM.
    http://www.picturetrail.com/airgunner

http://www.picturetrail.com/airgunner2388

Daystate MKIII RT (A).177" - Daystate MKIII RT (B) .22" (FAC) - Daystate MKIII RT (B2) Short .177" - Daystate MKIII Sports CDT (C) - Daystate X2 Sports R .177" - Daystate Harrier X .22" (FAC)

www.daystateowners.com

JDP is offline Tricktickler J. Valentine
    Well at least we tried

CZ 452 .17HMR Silhouette CZ 452 .22lr American AYA sideplate model 25 Churchill rib HW98 .22 -for sale Anschutz 1700 .222 double set trigger

clubshot Guest

Arrow

I have spoken to Brococks, about there web site still showing tac guns.

There Web Site is currently being updated.
    Due any time now

Re outstanding / unlicensed Tac Guns.

I expect that there are large numbers in boxes.

Aware of a growing number of owners just finding out

Also aware that many have been Cut / Chopped up by past owners , as have No wish to be seen putting or handing them into the Police.

Many have rather chopped them then go through past day's of Full Bore Pistols, when they turned up again

As they was never listed against owners , the main issue is that
    past owners , No longer had them , after 1st May 04

Yes mine are all on ticket and licensed

BOB/R

Paul Hudson Guest
    You seem to have had an effect lads:

"The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale..."

Paul.