Originally posted by bedlam
your telling me foxs and badgers cant be found under ground together ?...please dont talk about thing you know nothing about. i have hunted with terriers and other dogs, lurchers , hound etc since the age of 10....thats 23 years
yes foxs live in earths, badgers in setts...big deal.
i have had more problems the last three years with trying to get foxs moved from their old earths that have been there years and finding out badgers have moved in and you can legally do sod all.
I am not disputing that you have hunted with those dogs. I merely point out that your post showed a remarkable lack of intellect. Incorrect terminology, foul and inappropriate language, plus the use of totally incorrect absolutes such as "EVERY fox set holds one...".
You say you "Can't get them moved". Sadly this again shows a lack of wit. Perhaps waiting outside the "Sett" with a rifle and shooting the fox ?. I admit that this may deprive you of a chance of seeing it, and your dogs, torn to pieces but it gets the job done.
So the crux of your venom is not the removal of the fox, but the fact that the badger is stopping you getting your blood fix. I suggest you seek both education and therapy.