Thread: Any good gun shops left in wales ???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Richards View Post
    Arthur Bales in Richmond Road Cardiff William.
    You cant get friendlier, more knowledgeable staff.

They dont keep a huge range in but can order anything and always do a great deal, I ve bought my Scorpion and HW95K from them.

http://www.arthurbale.co.uk/

Andrew
    I will second this motion, Couldn't be more helpful! top top bloke!
    There are 10 types of people that use binary code there are those that understand it and those that dont!

A1 Guns wales

I have visited a new shop in swansea near pontarddulais, they guys there are really helpful and welcoming. Some really cool custom rifles and there prices are really good.

neath gun shop for me to , bought my rapid adapter for a fiver some charge 15 squid and bought my stealth charger and adapter for 20 squid ,,,,,,,some shops wanted 40 squid + ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and he knows what doing and very helpfull ,,,,,,,my mate just bought a hw90 with walnut custom stock not a standard 90 with scopes ,,,,,for £225 it was mint from neath gun shop ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by jay888 View Post
    I have visited a new shop in swansea near pontarddulais, they guys there are really helpful and welcoming. Some really cool custom rifles and there prices are really good.
    I second the gun shop in Pontarddulias,(A1 Guns 01792885892, post code SA4 8QN) very friendly and helpfull.They have been tradeing for about 9 months.They do custom stocks,Shot guns,air rifles,full bore guns and ammo.They have a 25mtr shooting range were you can try out the air rifles or a new scope and a free crono service,plus the kettle is allways on for a coffee or a cuppa tea.

Been really good reading this thread. bought my first feinwerkbau 124 for Arther bale in Cardiff 25 years ago. Was good then glad he still going strong. Its also answered a few of the questions i have been meaning to ask. Now live closer to the end of the M4 up west towards Carmarthenshire. bought a falcon raptor a few years back from Field and Target sports in pembroke dock. anyone now if thses are still trading or in A1 guns my closet and Neath highly recommended as my best gun shops now locally.

thanks and hello to everyone.

A1 Guns for me

I second the gun shop in Pontarddulias,(A1 Guns good boys and yes mick as you know the kettle is allways on
    for the customer