Since i started shooting i've been going to Keens (wicked selection of stuff)but as someone else said on here earlier unless your spending a grand they are not interested! none of them even shoot in there i thought maybe they were ignoring me because they thought i didn't have money? but turns out they ignore everyone unless you pull up in a bmw with a suit on like the man and woman who were behind me (were over them like a rash) My Bro has been shooting for years and he said they are still like that with him now! Anyway thought i'd try the gun shop in Neath, All the people in there are proper old school, very very helpful and not just trying to get money out of you! they really explained things. I'm new to this sport and one of the boys off here (don't know his screen name) who helps out in the shop was chatting to me about what guns would be best and what he'd recomend for me to buy for about half hour. I know where i'll be spending my money from now on and it defo won't be keens! I highly recomend neath gun shop if you want a good service!