Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any good gun shops left in wales ???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    carld41 is offline I deserve everything I get
    Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Neath gun shop, helpful and prices are fair.
    I go there all the time now, saved 17 quid on 250 carts over keens.
    Do they have a website?

Smile Sportsman To The Rescue?

Hi William
    I have heard on the grapevine that the Sportsman Gun Centre (New Owners of Litt's) are planning to Re-Open the Newport Store in just a couple of weeks.... Apparently they are working round the clock to get it back up and running!!!!

The Treetops Shooting Ground is still open - because I went there on Saturday and met Ryan Jones who was shooting there (yes - THE Ryan Jones, Welsh Rugby captain!!).

Best Wishes
    David

hi there

Quote Originally Posted by william View Post
    Hi Gents.
    Are there any good gunshops left in wales ??
    I go to Dai moses in Neath but he dosn' have a gr8 selection,
    I dont like Keens in aberkenfig, If you dont want to spend a grand they dont want to know

Litt has gone t!ts up

Where else, is Tightlines in Ammanford still selling guns ??
    Any suggestions..
    Thanks
    Will G..
    i have stopped going to keens because they r such a rip of and there is no customer service !!. been going there 4 years and now i go to neath gun shop much better. i live about 1 mile from keens so that says how bad the service u get there is and don't buy second had from there cos i have had probs with every thing i have bought from there second hand .do your self a favour and go to neath 4 second hand he is a gun smith after all and knows what he is on about .and will let u pick the guns up and have a good look at then not like keens .they just make u feel uncomfortable me and 2 of my friends r dun with them we have all spent loads of money there and they r still the oddest bunch u could imagine running a shop . the new gunshop in kenfighill r tidy though i do have to say great service and welcoming