Thread: shiloh sharps.

baldiedave Guest

shiloh sharps.

I have the chance to buy one of these, that is unfired, and absolutely stunning, and its chambered in 45/100. Anyone seen one/shot one, and has an opinion?
    This is not your run of the mill,, pedersoli sharps, its a custom built rifle, with a giant octagonal barrel, and wood to die for.Basically, as near the old west as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by baldiedave View Post
    I have the chance to buy one of these, that is unfired, and absolutely stunning, and its chambered in 45/100. Anyone seen one/shot one, and has an opinion?
    This is not your run of the mill,, pedersoli sharps, its a custom built rifle, with a giant octagonal barrel, and wood to die for.Basically, as near the old west as possible.
    I have an opinion. Should you buy it, and I think you should, you are an utter git!

I had a Perdersoli Sharps Long Range Express. Now I loved this rifle. Really well made of good quality steel and wood, nicely finished, to boot! I was on Short Siberia one day, on my own and another bloke turned up. Said some nice things about my guns and really liked the Pedersoli.

Then asked me, did I want to see his...? A little scared, I said yes.

He had a Shiloh, a Sporting model in 45-120. What a beauty! It made my Pedersoli look like some Chinese knock off!!! He let me have three rounds through it as well. Don't know how accurate it was, never checked the target, just savoured the moment. One day, I hope to be able to afford one.

Unfired. You've just saved yourself a two year wait! Go on, tell me how much....?

baldiedave Guest
    Thanks for that Simon.Its actually come into the shop as a part ex , so to be honest, not sure how much its gonna be.It wont be stupidly cheap, and expecting to pay a fair price for it, as the chap is having another gun from us, and in view of its pristine condition, he was given an excellent deal. let you know when the deal is done.

....... and pics! We're going to need to see pics!! And lots of them!

Ah, you're a lucky man...!!!

You lucky ##########. I would bite his hand off!

When I win the lottery...
    'I'm a rider at the gates of dawn and I take no prisoners' - Rik Mayall 1984
    Ex-Moonraker relocated to Sir Gar!

greenshoots Guest
    go for it and if by any chance you dont want it ... i would difinately be interested...

viv

Quote Originally Posted by greenshoots View Post
    go for it and if by any chance you dont want it ... i would difinately be interested...

viv
    Get to the back of the queue......!!