Thread: Huishepiscopi1 (Derek Power)

axminster/London Heathrow Airport commute

Huishepiscopi1 (Derek Power)

You may not have noticed that huishepiscopi 1 has not been active for some time. Sadly Derek passed away aged 76 on 21st April in Somerset. He had always been a very active man but became ill just after Christmas and declined rapidly. He was accomplished in many fields - playing the tenor saxophone, engineering, power boat racing and letterly he enjoyed attempting (and suceeding) in reducing the local rabbit population. Derek was a gentleman and a perfectionist who loved to collect more than one of items of interest to him. He enjoyed reading items on the BBS site and was active in buying and selling. I have been amazed at the amount of equipment he purchased within the last few years that I have found in various cupboards. This will find its way on the web site at some stage when it has been assessed.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3107/...c07b71.jpg?v=0

I did not know Your friend, but, as with most shooting people, he sounds like a nice person. Sorry to you and his family for your loss - Michael
    Salad is a dish best served cold....

Tomahawkss is offline Nearly the "Last Man Standing"..... twice.
    Only just seen this, I met Derek just the once but had a good long chat when I did. Sorry that he is gone.
    Andy
    Short Stroked Venom Tomahawk !

bit late but just seen this, i shoot not far from where he lives, near lang port. somerset