Thanks for the good comments guys, much appreciated. What I like most about this rifle, is I expected it to be good for the six hundred odd quid I paid for it, but I never expected it to be this good!

I have tried much more expensive rifles and similarly priced ones including Daystates, but I still think out of the box this rifles beats everything else into the ground, especially on pure functionality. I know this is subjective and I appreciate other peoples opinions will differ to mine. Remember guys, this is just my thoughts.

My biggest criticism is only a small gripe, that the rifle is almost too clinical and easy to shoot. I have noticed however the amount of 100's that have faults seem's to be going up, but I believe this could be down to the fact it is probably the most popular selling pcp rifle and the market is flooded with them. On average at my club there is almost one new 100 arriving amongst us every week. I have to say my review would be very different if there had been any problems with it, but so far it has not missed a beat.

ATB,

Chris.