Thread: Weihrauch HW100KT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Had my HW100KT .177 for two weeks and loving it. Got to fire it at 80 yards yesterday and amazed by the accuracy, it's easy and a joy to use.

Richard

Good review thanks

I'll echo Neomagic's report on the HW, although mine's a sporter. I've only had it a week now but i can't praise it highly enough. Went out this afternoon to have a play on some informal targets, my 4th session and i'm delighted with the performance.
    I zeroed it at 35 yards rested and got ragged hole patterns and i ain't no rifle marksman. It will smack a 25mm spinner no prob at the same distance, 2 mags without a miss, then i got bored! Then i tried it at a 60 yard cardboard sheet with circles of mini clay targets (60mm), where i had been zeroing my BRNO rimmy (in front of a 10 foot high soil mound).
    All that was needed was 2 1/2 mildots of hold over to place all the pellets in the circle. I didn't notice any drop in the power from 200 bar down to 90 bar. I suppose it would have been ok to use it lower but i topped it up at the lower end of the green sector on the air gauge.
    It's a lot of money for a rifle, but it's a lot of rifle for the money.

Thumbs up

great review thanks