Thread: Weihrauch HW100KT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks

Great review, am a newbee thinking of my first PCP, the HW 100 is on my shortlist...

Great review and reading, just bought a HW100 kt .177 and it's great. Best rifle i have shot when out in the field, glad i decided on the HW100

Nice and informative thread. Thank You.
    I love my HW100TK and will never ever sell it .
    But of course I had to get to know my rifle after 1 year of intensive training and many thousands of shots.
    I dismounted the barrel band, treated the crown and most important thing of all: fixed the barrel with the grub screw in the correct position (2) to eliminate crossover.
    http://www.pic-upload.de/view-891356...0-10m.jpg.html
    Having optimised these things my HW never failed me. For being honest: mine is not grouping hole in hole like the match rifles do but that's ok for me.

1 little complaint: at the beginning it was REALLY quite almost not audible using the HW silencer. After about 6 months of intensive use it became much louder. Perhaps I should change the o-rings. Anyone has made the same experience?
    Last edited by Luftgewehr100; 17-02-2011 at 07:28 AM. Reason: no foto

hw100 heaven

ive just bought a hw100 sporter,i phoned hull cartridge and they told me it was down as a thumbhole without quickfill and they think it isnt anti tamp,however it is a sporter mint condition and it has quickfill lol,serial number is 1906621,any ideas if it is pre aT peeps and why its all diff lol.

Sold on the HW100 KT

Hi all,
    Thanks for a very interesting review and all the subsequent information. I've recently spent a lot of time handling Daystates, Theobens and others but having shouldered a HW100 and having read the forums on it I was sold. I popped in for a tin of pellets and left with a .22 HW100KT FSB! Instantly pointable, immensley comfortable. For the first time I realise what people mean when they say they cant put a gun down.
    Thanks again for the info.
    Tony
    Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.

HW100KT FSB, Skan Mini R32, TX200HC, Lightning XL.

Great review - nice read

thanks for a very nice review. You have made my mind up im going for a HW100KT FSB this week end if a find a shop near me with one in stock.thanks again

the crow