Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Weihrauch HW100KT

Quote Originally Posted by Anjow View Post
    I can't tell from pictures of this gun, but would it be usable with a one-piece scope mount?
    Yes, you can use a one-piece mount with no problems.

yep the mag sits below the line of the dovetail with no problems unlike my rapid which like other pcps are not usually flush or below this line making single mounts not viable.
    Theoben TTR2 .20 KevG reg, PhilD valve and Ti stem, Bucketboy mod'd barrel and custom silencer / Weihrauch HW100KT .22

Lovely stuff, thanks. I'll try and cancel my JSR order for some two-piece mounts then, should be okay since they won't have processed it yet.

bought 100ks cos daystate mk4 is crap for hunting, did i cock it after the last shot? will i load 2 pellets? the gun is always cocked electronically and there is no way of knowing. cant shoot rabbits without pellets,i have tried on too many occasions. 100ks is great, impossible to double load,if the safety dont work its not cocked, problem is the gun is soooo light having trouble holding it steady, any tips on upping the weight?

Hw100

Thanks for an excellent review. I've been dithering about what to buy for a while now. My mind is now made up!
    Best wishes
    Bob

ive had mine for 2 years. its still by far the best rifle ive ever shot. not a single problem, with heavy use. great trigger, great multi shot, sexy walnut stock. one hole groups at sensible ranges. the single shot mag works great for hft too. if i had the money again, i'd defo buy another without even thinking of anything else. mines a full size sporter. from a 200bar fill, i get 140-150 shots, and thats only shooting it to the recommended refill pressure. the blueing looks as though its an inch thick. super gun.

Mine would be the last one to go of the pcps.
    One hole, pellet sized at 30yds, ragged one hole at 40.

Adjustable thumbhole, and a sporter stock, silencer or muzzle brake, multishot or single.

As good as my MK3FTR.

Wayne
    If you know how many guns you’ve got, you haven’t got enough.
    YCHJCYA2PDTHFH Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by trevor View Post
    bought 100ks cos daystate mk4 is crap for hunting, did i cock it after the last shot? will i load 2 pellets? the gun is always cocked electronically and there is no way of knowing. cant shoot rabbits without pellets,i have tried on too many occasions. 100ks is great, impossible to double load,if the safety dont work its not cocked, problem is the gun is soooo light having trouble holding it steady, any tips on upping the weight?
    Thats poor loading discipline. Not poor rifle build quality....... Just because the HW100 is idiot proof, doesnt make mk4's for idiots..

Thumbs up superb

had my HW100T about 9 months now and its never faulted , excelant review on a supurb rifle

I love my 100 got both sporter and thumb hole and i love it defo have another

Informative thread. I took a shine to my mates and seems a real contender for my next gun
    It's better ask for forgiveness than beg for permission

Thumbs up

Great thead mate well done,with more than enough info!!

Really informative thread.
    Thanks for the detailed info!

Just what I needed... Am really thinking of one for my first PCP...

Thanks

Great review, am a newbee thinking of my first PCP, the HW 100 is on my shortlist...