Thread: Well Done To Dartmoor Marksman

Well Done To Dartmoor Marksman

Just returned from the Dartmoor Marksman charity shoot in aid of the St lukes hospice and I would like to say a big thankyou to John and all at D.M for putting on a fantastic day, great fun and fantastic weather to boot. At the last count they had raised £660 towards this deserving charity. Thanks guys, see you at South Devon next sunday.

Chris J
    http://www.eastdevonftc.co.uk

On a break from FT.

Actualy the amount raised is now £700, just finished applying the after-sun lotion cos it was a scorcher, a good time was had by everyone and i especialy enjoyed the archery. I didnt win the scope in the raffle as intended (my current scope has gone buggerup) but i've been offered a 3-9x40 for £15 so i dont mind, the pics of the event should be up on the dartmoor marksmen website sometime soon.I truly hope this becomes a yearly event and yah-boo-sucks to anyone who missed it.

Just added my congrats to the main thread. A really good day.

Rich

p70shooter Guest
    Yea a good day was had by all.Big thanks to all the DM crew for putting it all together and a big round of applause for raising so much money.It was really good fun trying the pistols and the archery definetly a good day out.
    On another note does anyone know the guy who was shooting a S400 with a Varmint scope I think he was shooting with his son,I dont know his name but I am after his address to send him a outline of my stock.I know that could be a lot of people, I think he won the last raffle prize as well. Hope someone can help I just forgot to get his addy.

How old did his 'son' look, was he about 10-11 and wearing a red shirt, or 14-15 with a beige shirt, or again 14-15 but with blonde hair.

p70shooter Guest
    Originally posted by Whippet.22
    How old did his 'son' look, was he about 10-11 and wearing a red shirt, or 14-15 with a beige shirt, or again 14-15 but with blonde hair.
    Pass on that one, my memory is shocking. All i can remember is that I think his son was shooting a springer. The guy said he made/fitted windows and was looking at making a stock for his S400. Thinking about it I would say 14-15 but pass on the shirt.

ok, well that sounds like me you were describing there as i was shooting my lightning,, i aint his son, i was just going around with him, i cant remember his name right now but hes a member of DM so i'll enquire when im up there on sunday.

p70shooter Guest
    Oh sorry mate my mistake. Right then I was the guy sitting next to you when you were taking the standing shots on the zero range.
    Thanks for trying to find this guys name for me.