Thread: pcp pistol scopes

pcp pistol scopes

I wonder if any of you guys can give me a little advice.

I've recently acquired a Brocock AimX PCP pistol, (single shot), and presently have a Gamo red dot site mounted on it.

The problem is that there is very little space above the breech to load a pellet, as the site comes with it's own mounts and they are quite low.

I was wondering what combinatioons of sights & mounts you guys are using and would recommend.

Thanks in advance.

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!

Scopes

I'm currently using a Thompson centre arms handgun scope which is like this one - http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...cope&noImage=0

However I 2don't think it's suitable for what I want so I'm going to get one of these to replace it with a balistic plex reticle in - http://www.dnrsports.com/cgi-bin/sh0...299#aBUR200299

If you fancy joining in on a group buy to split customs/shipping costs?

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Thanks for the offer

I'm really grateful for the offer Charlts, but these sort of costs are pretty much out of my budget at the moment, I was hoping to find some sort of solution for around the £50.00 mark.

Having said that, the scopes that you sent me the links for look pretty mouth watering, but heh hoh, will have to wait a while methinks.

As a matter of interest, what are you using the scope on yourself, I assume both these scopes are designed for full bore pistols?

Thanks again.