Thread: BP club East Cornwall/West Devon.

BP club East Cornwall/West Devon.

I fancy getting into shooting again. Could anyone recommend a club within say 50 miles of Liskeard where they shoot Black powder. Ideally both rifle and revolver.

As a bit of background I held a FAC for 10 years in the past, shot for the RAF Regiment (won service pistol at Bisley). Also worked at a couple of places you might have heard of, Parker Hale and Leslie Hewett.
    Last edited by markH; 12-07-2008 at 11:40 AM.

Broadhembury range - but 75 miles (1.25hrs) up the A30 from you!

Its near the village of the same name, half way between Cullompton and Honiton. 25yd pistol and target/sporting rifle to 600.

PM me if interested and I will dig out contact details.

Rgds Mod
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training, DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching
    Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

There is the South Hams Gun club which is just the other side of Plymouth or Budleigh Farm which is a lot nearer to you than Broadhembury. Also check out the Duchy Shooting Association. I've rather lost touch with them but but I think they can't be that far from Liskeard as they have a lot of members in the Plymouth area.

I have a feeling that the Duchy club have a range at Zelah, Cornwall. I don't think I've spelt that correctly. If its not them then another club is there that does blackpowder.

Duchy Shooting Association at Zelah as mentioned, also Lands End Shooting Club do all sorts of shooting.

Cornwall Fullbore pistol club meets regularly at Penhale, we've members from Liskeard. We're a friendly lot!