Thread: Airsporter S Mk 3

Airsporter S Mk 3

As Above In .177 Is The .177 Rarer Than In .22 Thanks In Advance For All Replys. May Sell Later On Condition I Would Say At Least 8 Out Of 10 Both Barrel And Stock.this Is Model With Maxi Scope Rail Fitted. Cheers Arty

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi, a nice sounding rifle . Yes the .177 is the rarer more collectable caliber, but given events on here this week am reluctant to start offering Airsporter price advice (have a search in this section ). Ha ha ha. If in vgc you are looking iro £175 plus post. If boxed and mint a little more, but if not quite worthy of the word "very" before "good condition", less (obviously) on a condition related sliding scale of value. Pictures will help with a more accurate valuation however, so see if you can post some . Atb: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Airsporter

Cheers Gareth When I Decide To Sell I Was Only Thinking About £90 .itis Not Boxed .i Would Only Sell Pickup Not Posted. Do Not Know If I Would Be Allowed To Sell On Here

airsporter

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Hi, a nice sounding rifle . Yes the .177 is the rarer more collectable caliber, but given events on here this week am reluctant to start offering Airsporter price advice (have a search in this section ). Ha ha ha. If in vgc you are looking iro £175 plus post. If boxed and mint a little more, but if not quite worthy of the word "very" before "good condition", less (obviously) on a condition related sliding scale of value. Pictures will help with a more accurate valuation however, so see if you can post some . Atb: Gareth W-B.
    Ignore these feeble confused ramblings, we all know any airsporter regardless of condition, even if your nan has been culling bats with one is worth at least eleventy billion pounds or £500 at least. This price has been carved in stone and bought down a mountain by a wizened old man, not santa,not even Gareth so lets let it lie, £500 it is then!
    ps hi gareth, that infamous thread will go down in forum history I sense.
    I was laughing all through the postings, 5 pages? Seriously I totally agree with the said valuation, cheers Roll

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    £175 plus post? Are you having a laugh? It's worth 50 goats, a fattened pig, 3 barrels of mead and a night of pleasure with a busty wench at least. And a gunshop owner told me that so it must be true...

PS: To the original poster, I would put Gareth's valuation as pretty much on the money.