Thread: Isn't it just AMAZING!!

Godd Guest

Isn't it just AMAZING!!

It really is!! I decide I would like to buy a rifle, I see noe I like or can afford and so place wanted. I get a rifle! But have a choice of tens!
    I then want a pump or Cylinder, I can't see one here and see one on . It sells for £90+ I look at new and realise it went cheap! I ask on a Fishing Forum (A/Net) and lo and behold one of the lads just sold his R7 Mk1 and still has Pp. He will send for £25 plus post. OK1 very happy. I then go to see an old friend who has had something similar to me happen to her, except this toerag has left her heavily in debt!! And It turns out he used to go shooting. But she placed 3 LARGE bags of realtree out for him to collect!!!!! He sold her NEW car and left her with a huge debt and she leaves his gear out for him!! I was gutted. And when I told her how much it was all worth, she was gutted too!!
    But then she says I have a few other bits he has not called for. I look and there is a hard case and some Logun Lamp filters, pellet bag and a hard case!! Result thinks I!! Then I spotted it! Behind a load of junk. A brand new RWS Pump!!! And she gave it me!!! Isn't it JUST amazing!!

Chris

Chris Goddard, I presume? Wordbender, here.

Small world, innit?

Terry

Re: Isn't it just AMAZING!!

Originally posted by Godd
    I look and there is a hard case and some Logun Lamp filters, pellet bag and a hard case!!

Chris
    so... thats 2 hard cases no ?
    SCR Custom - rifles by Dave Brayford

"there's no point in asking... you'll get no reply" - Johnny Rotten