pre charge my choices would be:

1. s200 great little rifle though the prospect of about 50 shots may not please her if she has to use a pump ghreat little rifle very very accurate and very light, not really a down side to this one.

2. gunpower stealth, these really are a great gun as long as you can find a decent one, best bet on these would be second hand from someone on here. my mother used to have one before she passed it to me. you get approx 500 shots per charge! as long as you have a decent gun shop local top you as my mother did, she bought a tin of pels and got the bottle topped up free! though if your using the pump this does mean 500 pumps!!!!!! down side they are notoriously. but i really would not buy a new one of these.

spring gun choices would be.

hmmmmm a little harder for me im only used to short ickle carbines

1. hw95 light and accurate though the short barrle may be a bit of a pain for the wrists

2. cant ermber which one it was but chap at our club has one of the cometa rifles and its one of the easiest rifles i have ever shot! cocking effort was as if it were a rifle of a lot less power but cronoed it came out at 11.2Flbs! really would check these out! and they dont break the bank!

hope this helps you out a little

ROB