This thread could be extremely entertaining if people did not jump down others throats. (I'm not sticking up for the troll from down under either) But everybody is entitled to an opinion on most matters concerning fieldsports. This might upset some on here, but being anti-hunt does not mean being an anti. (I am not a hunt protestor)

Alex, I have to disagree with your humane fox killing. A fox hunt is not humane, the fox is literally run until its heart and lungs can stand no more. Its fear is clearly seen in the eyes before being ripped apart by the hounds. (I have seen this, close up, my father-in-law owns a farm, where a hunt quite often goes through.)

Lets not confuse vermin control and landed gentry fun.

I am a countryside person, I love the countryside, I love my hunting and I respect the countryside way of life (except for the Fox hunt), but no matter what anybody says, I cannot condone fox hunting and nobody will convince me either.

Some will say that once you get fox hunting banned, other fieldsports will be next, thats nonsence in my book. There is a huge difference between the two.

Just my opinion anyways, thanks for reading.

Andy