Thread: Webley hurricane

Webley hurricane

HI

I have a Webley Hurricane and it has seen better days, I need part for it does any one know where i can get parts for it.

thanks John

What part do you need? It's possible that someone on here might have the part to sell, which would be cheaper than going to Chambers or Knibbs. Also, it may be worth your while posting this in the 'collectibles' section as the Hurricane is collectible now.

Hope that helps,

Quote Originally Posted by Rob M View Post
    What part do you need? It's possible that someone on here might have the part to sell, which would be cheaper than going to Chambers or Knibbs. Also, it may be worth your while posting this in the 'collectibles' section as the Hurricane is collectible now.

Hope that helps,
    is it really collectable, i need a trigger guard a safety catch and the link for the cocking its a small o shape attacted to the barrel,

anyone

These are collectible, they haven't been made for a long time and people often want to replace the airguns they owned in younger days and regret selling. I would check the Chambers diagrams for the pistol, then post on here and on the Collector's forum the bits you need with their part numbers so people can see exactly what you need. I might have a safety catch spare that you can have, haven't got a trigger guard though. The part I think I have (will need to make sure later) is the plastic lever that goes above the grip for the safety catch, is that any help?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob M View Post
    These are collectible, they haven't been made for a long time and people often want to replace the airguns they owned in younger days and regret selling. I would check the Chambers diagrams for the pistol, then post on here and on the Collector's forum the bits you need with their part numbers so people can see exactly what you need. I might have a safety catch spare that you can have, haven't got a trigger guard though. The part I think I have (will need to make sure later) is the plastic lever that goes above the grip for the safety catch, is that any help?
    thanks thats a great help do you know where i can get the chamber diagram for the gun

Here you go:

http://www.gunspares.co.uk/shopdispl...cat=Hurricane#

That's a useful site, I think you can get all the bits you need there.

thanks i need

bk118
    tg035
    sf026

anyone got any lying around

thanks John

anyone