Thread: trapper industries air rifle conversions

blackfox Guest

Smile trapper industries air rifle conversions

Hi was looking at Trapper Industries website at their air rifles and they have a XB3 Custom Chinese sniper Trainer in .177 or .22,looks like a poor mans Dragonov and a Swedish Mauser air conversion in .177 or .22 Any body had any experience of these 2 or got any reviews on them? theyre well priced and look pretty good.They also do a mosin nagant rifle air conversion.
    Cheers
    Jon

draftsmann Guest
    Long time no see Jon - how's things? The Arizona trip must be a distant memory now if you're looking for more toys

Adrian

blackfox Guest
    Hello Adrian,nah Arizona is still a good memory,i had a good time fer sure.Never brought many good toys back,but looking for a miltary style air rifle,plus i bought a good airsoft recently a VSR-10 PRO.How did the greener and the rolling block shoot,ya still pleased with em matey.

Sid Guest
    I have handled a Trapper Industries SKS conversion and it was just about the crudest thing imaginable, really really horrible.
    The woodwork seemed to have been inletted with an axe and fitted where it touched, the 'gas tube' was off at a stupid angle from the barrel and the metalwork poorly finished.
    On the strength of that I personally wouldn't touch any of their products with a bargepole.

blackfox Guest

Thumbs up

Cheers Sid for the info,just shows you pics can be deceiving then eh

Originally posted by Sid
    I have handled a Trapper Industries SKS conversion and it was just about the crudest thing imaginable, really really horrible.
    The woodwork seemed to have been inletted with an axe and fitted where it touched, the 'gas tube' was off at a stupid angle from the barrel and the metalwork poorly finished.
    On the strength of that I personally wouldn't touch any of their products with a bargepole.
    That 'rifle' was without doubt the nastiest attempt at work i've ever seen. I honestly thought it was an old scrapper that someone had brought in for repair - and certainly not an 'as supplied' product.
    Don't know how they get away with it personally and charging well over £250 for it is just a second kick in the nuts.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

SWAT Strachan is offline I am one with the Force, and the Force is with me...
    Bummer . I was rather taken by the look of the springer Druganov. Oh well, pennies saved I guess .
    ├●┤ «●» ├●┤

blackfox Guest

Unhappy

If i had of received anything in that state Craig,words like bag of **** and i want me f-ing money back would of sprung to mind i think

Just had a look on Trapper Industries web site .£550 for a chinese airgun !!!
    You can buy 27.5 B2`s for that much or one hell of an airsoft full auto .

blackfox Guest
    One very good airsoft AEG or a PSG1 hmmm...