Thread: Another Toast To Mallyally

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Thumbs up Another Toast To Mallyally

Hi all. I mentioned on a thread in another section that I needed a couple of 1/2" male to male UNF adaptors to fit silencers to a couple of my collectables and totally unprompted BBS good guy mallyally manufactured me a couple which arrived today. So here's my public thanks: Mally mate, you are a gent and a credit to this forum (and a fine gunsmith too judging by the craftsmanship of these adaptors and other recent posts about you here on the BBS ). What is more, the man has refused any remuneration for these to the point of ignoring my offers. Because of this I've made a donation to the R.N.L.I. in his name (hope you the BBS collectors collective don't mind me sharing this with you here ). Nuff said. Atb: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Yes, definitely one of the good guys here on the BBS.

Thumbs up

The bloke sent me a foresight for my omega free of charge. Underneath all the bickering, this sort of kind hearted generosity, and helping each other out when we can, is what this site is all about, and long may it continue.

I only hope I can help him out with something in return one of these days.

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Hi all. I mentioned on a thread in another section that I needed a couple of 1/2" male to male UNF adaptors to fit silencers to a couple of my collectables and totally unprompted BBS good guy mallyally manufactured me a couple which arrived today. So here's my public thanks: Mally mate, you are a gent and a credit to this forum (and a fine gunsmith too judging by the craftsmanship of these adaptors and other recent posts about you here on the BBS ). What is more, the man has refused any remuneration for these to the point of ignoring my offers. Because of this I've made a donation to the R.N.L.I. in his name (hope you the BBS collectors collective don't mind me sharing this with you here ). Nuff said. Atb: Gareth W-B.

We normally pay him in Fosters Lager Gareth and yes he's a fine gunsmith and BBS GOODGUY.....Pity he's from the rough side of the Runcorn Bridge and THUS A WOOLYBACK .
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops