Thread: Baikal 53M

Baikal 53M

Cookie,
    Please add one more to the gang tag

Just got my 53M off Martco on here.....Very nice spring pistol, nice stock. Just got to work out how to make it look like my R-77 to fool the missus

Russ
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357

If you get a spring guide custom made to fit, these pistols improve massively! I've got one and really like it, with a decent spring guide and modern lubricants (you must clean out the horrible brown preservative stuff they are full of when new) they get even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Cookie,
    Please add one more to the gang tag

Just got my 53M off Martco on here.....Very nice spring pistol, nice stock. Just got to work out how to make it look like my R-77 to fool the missus

Russ
    You haven't looked at your tag line for a while have you

Here's the trick, hide your R-77, and tell the missus you done a straight swap with a guy on here. problem solved.

So how many do you have now

You must be catching me up by now and i've just sold 2

Jason
    Last edited by cookie; 17-07-2008 at 12:51 PM.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob M View Post
    If you get a spring guide custom made to fit, these pistols improve massively! I've got one and really like it, with a decent spring guide and modern lubricants (you must clean out the horrible brown preservative stuff they are full of when new) they get even better.
    Rob,

Did you have it made?
    If so, have you got the dimensions available? I can make one if you have.

you don't have a parts list/ drawings do you?

Cheers

Rob
    Last edited by Firestorm; 17-07-2008 at 02:55 PM.
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    You haven't looked at your tag line for a while have you

Here's the trick, hide your R-77, and tell the missus you done a straight swap with a guy on here. problem solved.

So how many do you have now

You must be catching me up by now and i've just sold 2 )

Jason

7 now mate........, the missus has clamped down on me now, not allowed another 'til I sell one of these.

Do like the look of the daisy 717 tho'..... (do you think she'd notice?

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    7 now mate........, the missus has clamped down on me now, not allowed another 'til I sell one of these.
    Russ
    Siliar situation here

Had a P23 delivered today
    She aint happy
    I can have more but not until I get another Job

Anyone in need of an executioner or assasin

Tony
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)

Told her I've swapped it for the Compact (that'll stay at work for a while).....

Russ