Thread: Just signing on for the first time and wanted to say hello

echochap Guest

Just signing on for the first time and wanted to say hello

to everyone. I do a lot of shooting and hunting, mostly in the states right now. Looking forward to getting in on the dialog here.

Cheers,

Jim (AKA jvc and echochap on other forums)

Welcome to the other side of the pond echochap
    Carl .. AA S410K Nikko Sniper 10x42, AA TX200SR Simmons ProAir 4-12x40, Venom 97K Nikko Sniper 10x42.

Ey up - and welcome

Jim
    Only a biker knows why his dog sticks its head out of the car window..

Alright our kid....

Welcome to THE BBS, happy safe shooting.

Regards
    Barry
    http://www.picturetrail.com/airgunner

http://www.picturetrail.com/airgunner2388

Daystate MKIII RT (A).177" - Daystate MKIII RT (B) .22" (FAC) - Daystate MKIII RT (B2) Short .177" - Daystate MKIII Sports CDT (C) - Daystate X2 Sports R .177" - Daystate Harrier X .22" (FAC)

www.daystateowners.com

Welcome mate. What other forums do you post on, rimfirecentral etc???

Oh yeah, and dont worry about feeling lousy about signing on, a lot of people do it nowadays and some of them have perfectly legitimate reasons for doing so, i guess only the u.k. blokes will get this but i couldnt resist.

Hi echochap.

Hope you enjoy your stay and welcome to the fountain of knowledge of all things regarding shooting.

Hi echochap,
    welcome and come on over.

Beware.
    The problem with this board is you can't turn the thing off.
    You will get no work done, learn far too much about airguns and spend far too long laughing.

Quit now while you can.

SteveH

echochap Guest
    Thanks for the welcome guys. I post on the yellow forum, the addictive airgunning hunting forum and the crosman mod forums for the most part. I have been posting on the "Live on air" forum for my UK connection, but it seems that most of the guys I'd been dialoging with have bailed. One of them actually suggested I give this forum a go.

As mentioned, my main interest is airgun hunting, and favored PCP hunting rigs include a Webley Raider .22, a Daystate Huntsman.22 and the XS-B50 clone in .177, a DAQ .308 and a DAQ .25 pistol/carbine conversion. My primary springers are a Beeman C1 and an R1, though I tend to cycle through a lot of different guns. I know that you're not into hunting with air pistols over there because of the power restrictions, but I have a collection of modified pistols in .22, .25, and 9mm that put out between 12 to 35 fpe that I use in the field quite regularly.

I hunt rabbits (jacks and cottontails), squirrels (ground and tree), nutria, prairie dogs, pigeons, starlings and quail with the small bores. Coyotes and boar with the large bore. I got into airgunning while living in Europe, and have always appreciated the experience you guys have and the guns your manufacturers produce.

Are there many hunters posting here?

Jim

http://www.geocities.com/echochap/airgun_hunter.html