Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blowback PPK. I LOVE IT.

The PPK really is fun with the blowback action. Real grin factor.
    I have tried lead BBs and there seems to be little advantage in accuracy terms but with lead being heavier the trajectory is a little loopier. I have a project in hand to fit a rifled barrel to take advantage of the lead BBs following the improved accuracy from using lead in the Mak 654. I just need to allocate the workshop time to do the machining.
    Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by jefL View Post
    I have a project in hand to fit a rifled barrel to take advantage of the lead BBs following the improved accuracy from using lead in the Mak 654. I just need to allocate the workshop time to do the machining.
    Keep us posted on this Jef, interested in this myself.

atb
    Russ
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357

Conor1, I'll trade you my factory 5" S&W model 25-9 in .45 Colt for your Sig 210. I'm in need of a very compact 9mm carbine and that 210 shoots as accurately as one. Swiss craftsmanship at its finest.
    She walked through the door, twrilling a pair of 44's... and in her hand was a gun.

i just sond mine they suck after a bit the slide will start to jam and it will jam, slide wont go to fire pos. then the barrel will start to come out and then the whole barrel and pins that hold it in will crack off you will see crack lines if u take off the slide and then see the 2 pins that hold it in a good gun but sucks after about 7 months