Hi JP, I think we're on the same wavelength I had already printed off the muzzle loading pistols and accressories part of the catalogue, as I like to have things at hand
I've been on loads of websites, both in the UK and US, to source pistols, spare parts and accessories and it seems like, Midway UK and Dixie Gun Works, in the US are quite reasonable (even with the shipping charges from the US)
Henry Krank seems to have a vast amount of equipment, but I've heard so many bad things about them, regarding waiting times for parts etc and them being unhelpful and sending the wrong parts (and that's not just on here !!!), but I have no personal experience of this, so I'm just going on other peoples past experiences, but I don't want to get stung . I like to stick with one or two companies, so you can build up a rapport with them, but if HK are as bad as I have heard, I would rather spend my money elsewhere. Which is a pity, because they have some very desireable stuff.

Anyway, I hope I can get something sorted out, so I can really get involved in the Dark Art !!!

All the best
Baz