Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Dowlings

james fenton Guest

Thumbs up Thank you Dowlings

I felt it necessary to post a thread regarding the excellent service we received from Dowlings on Saturday (http://www.dowlings.uk.com/acatalog/shop.html). After what proved to be a very disappointing start to the day at March Tackle we found our way over to Dowlings in Seer Green and were welcomed with wide choice of air weapons and a superb level of knowledge and customer service. Once the trade in value was established on our old guns Dominic settled for a Daystate Harrier X and I went for an Air Arms S410.

Thanks again to the guys at Dowlings!!

err ,m this is in the wrong section

Donald

It aint now

Baz

Guesty Guest
    You were probably talking to either of the Tom's -good blokes who know their stuff.

Guesty.

The Doctor is offline It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to
    In line with the rules of the board, I am not going to state anything which could be classed as defamatory against Dowlings.

But I haven't got a good word to say about them, and I know of several other members who would agree.

LeeH
    Please tear carefully along the perforation.

I have to agree with James. Dowlings were excellent and we both left the shop very happy indeed. A big thank you to Tom Jr.
    Dom

The Doctor is offline It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to
    Maybe its just poor after sales service then??

LeeH
    Please tear carefully along the perforation.

Re: Thank you Dowlings

Originally posted by james fenton
    I felt it necessary to post a thread regarding the excellent service we received from Dowlings on Saturday (http://www.dowlings.uk.com/acatalog/shop.html). After what proved to be a very disappointing start to the day at March Tackle we found our way over to Dowlings in Seer Green and were welcomed with wide choice of air weapons and a superb level of knowledge and customer service. Once the trade in value was established on our old guns Dominic settled for a Daystate Harrier X and I went for an Air Arms S410.

Thanks again to the guys at Dowlings!!
    One of you guys had my Carbon Fibre Silencer! I came to collect my L/H Harrier but no L/H bolt yet. I though Dowlings have given the best service so far.

BTW I was wearing a 'Hazardous Waster' T-Shirt.

It was probably James. Great silencer , though...
    Dom

Speak as you find.
    Used Dowlings myself many times never had a problem always helpful and a nice cuppa
    º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°UKAHFT°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º

www.ukahft.co.uk

Wink

Originally posted by Exverminator
    Speak as you find.
    Used Dowlings myself many times never had a problem always helpful and a nice cuppa
    I can vouch for the cuppa, promised L/H sporter stock harrier for Tuesday, was ready for Tuesday. Needed special delivery of silencer, coz some other muppets got mine on Saturday It was there.

1 mug, 1 teabag 2 sugars, milk & hot water, not hard but most shops would rather snog the dog than show a bit of hospitality!
    Last edited by nishikigoi; 10-09-2004 at 08:28 PM.

Guesty Guest
    I have only just spotted all the follow ups to this as I've been away for a bit.
    Dowlings expensive?
    Not a chance! It's the only shop I know of where the marked prices are good AND you can really have a good haggle, esp. if buying numerous items.
    The only negative point I can think of is that service quality varies a bit between the staff -just head for anyone called Dowling, and you'll be OK!

Guesty.

Neil7777 Guest

Dowlings

Went to Dowlings today and what excellent service I received (http://www.dowlings.uk.com/acatalog/shop.html).
    They had a wide choice of air rifles and a lot of knowledge and customer service. In 20 mins i was the proud owner of a Daystate Harrier X and a full tank of air.

(Did not get a cup of tea !!!)

I will be making the 130 mile round trip again. Well done to Dowlings.

Thanks Neil

smiley Guest
    same go',s... s/h mk11 delivered recently via mail-order from dowlings after holding for 3 weeks while i raised hard earned... decided to get one and found exact type f/sale s/h within 20 mins on net... small problem (but dowlings sorted) quite a few scooby snacks short... they held the gun for the 3 agonising weeks, receved in near mint condition with paid for o rings to follow, received rings few days after gun and tom's sorting a charging adaptor to follow when in stock... receved 2 e-mails to keep me informed... everything answered or sorted very quickly and with friendly help from tom... will use again, smiley

I have always found Dowlings to be helpful and efficient too

Baz